How to Set Up a SIM Card Record and Add it to an Installation
SIM card details can be recorded in the Control Hub to help with record keeping and identifying what SIM cards are being used in which units. This is an optional feature and has no bearing on the performance of units.
The steps for adding a new SIM card record, and assigning it to an installation are as follows:
- Select the SIM Cards tab from the Control Hub
- Click the + button to add a new SIM card record
- Fill in the fields as required. E.g.
4. Select Save
5. Select the installation that you want to assign the SIM card to from the ‘Current installation’ dropdown
6. Select the Info tab
7. Click the Edit button at the bottom of the page
8. Under SIM Card Settings, select the SIM from the dropdown Click the Save button at the bottom of the page