How to Create an Installation
This knowledge base article will show you how to create an installation that will allow you to begin using your hardware.
When you create an installation, you will choose a Cloud Services plan. Your chosen plan will become active as soon as the installation is created.
Creating an installation is one of several steps in the set-up process of your system; visit our Getting Started page for the complete list of steps for your system.
- Login to Control Hub.
- Navigate to the Management - Controllers tab.
- Find the controller you want to create an installation for from the list, or use the search bar.
- Click on the Details hyperlink.
- Under Installation Details (see image below), select Create New Installation from the drop-down menu and click the Attach Installation button.
- Fill out the installation’s details, and click Create Installation (your selected Cloud Services plan will begin immediately).
- You will automatically be taken to that installation’s Info page; click the Edit button at the bottom of the page.
- Add in any additional desired details and click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now that you have attached your controller to an installation, you will be able to configure and monitor your hardware.
You can conclude an installation anytime. To learn how, read our knowledge base article on concluding installations.