Controller Change of Ownership
When a controller is sold/given* to a new owner, there are several requirements that need to be provided to make the backend changes allowing for use of the unit and access to the control hub for the new owner.
To change the owner of photoSentinel Controllers:
- Ensure all invoices for the unit are up to date. To pay or check the status, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.†
- Gather the following information and send to email@example.com to allow for the transfer to take place:
- A company letterhead from the current owner of the unit containing the following:
- The serial number of the photoSentinel controller/s to be transferred.
- The name, company and contact details (email, phone number) of the person to be granted access.
- The signature from a Director / CxO of the company that owns the photoSentinel unit.
- This document should be scanned and emailed to us from the company that owns the unit.
- A company letterhead from the new owner:
- The serial number of the photoSentinel controller/s.
- The name and company of the person to be granted access, along with their email address.
- The signature from a Director / CxO of the company acknowledging the ownership transfer and agreeing to the service fees found here - https://photosentinel.com/sales-terms-conditions/
- This document should be scanned and emailed to us from the new owner.
* It is the new owner’s responsibility to check that the unit functions correctly prior to purchasing. photoSentinel will not be liable for any faulty units purchased/obtained from a third-party.
† It is the new owner’s responsibility to check that the unit has no outstanding invoices prior to purchasing, as the unit cannot be transferred unless payment is up to date.