Your choice of DSLR
We understand there’s more to photo quality than just more megapixels, so with the photoSentinel choice of a DSLR camera you also have control over the camera lens and the size of the sensor. Put simply, the photoSentinel Pro frees up those who know best – the photographers – to do what they do best (take high quality photos) with the camera they like the best! Almost any DSLR with an external trigger port and SD storage can be used with the photoSentinel Pro. The table below lists some of the compatible cameras. The list is not exhaustive, so if your camera of choice isn’t listed, contact us to ask if it will integrate with the photoSentinel Pro.
- EOS 60D
- EOS 70D
- EOS 450D (Rebel XSi / Kiss X2)
- EOS 500D (Rebel T1i / Kiss X3)
- EOS 550D (Rebel T2i / Kiss X4)
- EOS 600D (Rebel T3i / Kiss X5)
- EOS 650D (Rebel T4i / Kiss X6i)
- EOS 700D (Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i)
- EOS 750D (Rebel T6i / Kiss X8i)
- EOS 1100D (Rebel T3 / Kiss X50)
- EOS 1200D (Rebel T5 / Kiss X70)
- EOS 6D
- EOS 7D MkII
- EOS 5D MkIII
- D3100, D3200, D3300
- D5100, D5200, D5500
- D7000, D7100, D7200
Cameras with Compact Flash storage (including Canon 5D mkII) are not compatible with the photoSentinel Pro.
Some full frame cameras will not fit in the Standard and Wide-Body Housings. Contact us to enquire about a specific camera.