Compact and powerful
The photoSentinel Mini has all the same smarts and power as the photoSentinel Pro, but is packed into a compact box that’s less than half the size.
- The whole kit, including solar panel and pole mount, weighs less than 5kg (11lb).
- The 10W solar panel is as small as an average laptop.
Powerful 3G intervalometer
Down-sized but not dumber, the Mini system retains all the photoSentinel brain power - triggering the camera and connecting regularly to the 3G network to send photos, receive changes in settings, providing status updates and even performing over-the-air firmware upgrades.
Peace of mind with status reporting
Every time photoSentinel connects, it sends status reports that you can view on any device. If something more serious happens, you can receive alerts via email and SMS.
Under the hood, the Mini houses the impressive FujiFilm X-A3:
- Fully manual, mirrorless camera with 16-35mm zoom (25-56mm full frame equivalent).
- Large 24 megapixel APS-C sensor and EXR Processor II.
Change settings remotely
Remotely configure over twenty settings from any device with a web browser.
- Change your photo regime anytime, anywhere.
- Trigger regular photos anywhere between one every few seconds and just one per week.
- Choose when to upload your images (every image as it's taken, one per hour or as a batch overnight).
4K+ time-lapse movies
Use photos of long term and remote projects to create high quality 4K+ time-lapse movies and marketing material.
Self-contained and easy to install
No need for extra cables, mains power or weather protection.
- 10W solar panel and 10.2 Ah lithium-ion battery.
- 3G connection for photo upload and remote configuration.
- IP-66 weather-proof housing and rust-proof aluminium fittings.
- Tilt mounts on both the housing and solar panel for quick and easy installation on a pole or wall.
Photos at your fingertips
On the customisable HTML 5 gallery, you can zoom, search, compare, download and email images from every stage of the project.
Every uploaded photo is sent immediately to your backup (Dropbox or FTP server) so you can start post-production immediately.
Keep your stakeholders informed by embedding a dynamic link to the latest photo on your homepage.
Rugged housing for all conditions
With the IP-66 weatherproof housing, and electronics that have been field-tested from -30C to 50C, you can deploy the photoSentinel Mini to just about anywhere.
Optically pure B270 Glass
Highly resistant to solar radiation and built to minimise solar flare, the B270® glass window ensures the clearest images.
Solar powered or AC
Low-powered electronics completely powered by just a small 10.2Ah lithium-ion battery and a 10W solar panel. AC option also available.
Technical Specifications - photoSentinel Mini
|Camera and lens||Fujifilm X-A3, mirrorless, fully manual, max resolution: 24MP (6000 x 4000 pixels); Horiz. angle of view: 70° (35mm equiv: 24mm).|
|Controller||Powerful 3G intervalometer, 7.4V charging circuit, on-board storage and camera power.|
|Housing||IP-66 weatherproof – totally protected against dust and low pressure water (not submersible).|
|Window glass||B270 optically pure glass – highly resistant to solar radiation and built to disperse and minimise solar flare.|
|Power||10200 mAh lithium ion battery, 7.4V charging circuit, 10W solar panel, 110V and 220V AC chargers available.|
|Onboard storage||4GB class 4 microSD card. Please note, this storage is only used as a temporary buffer to hold photos until they have been successfully uploaded to the cloud.|
Designed for shooting intervals of 10-30 minutes between photos.
|Dimensions (mm)||Camera unit (incl. bracket): 170(w) x 265(d) x 135(h)|
Solar panel: 300(w) x 300(d) x 70(h)
Shipping dimensions: 335(w) x 225(d) x 325(h)
|Weight (kg)||Camera unit: 2.35kg|
Solar panel: 1.5kg
Shipping weight: 5.6kg