Reset the Password for a User Account
You can reset your password for your photoSentinel Gallery/Control Hub if you need a new password.
To reset your password, follow these steps in order:
- Go to https://setup.photosentinel.com.au
- Click on the Forgot Password? link below the Login button.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your account into the Email address field and click the Submit button.
- You should soon receive an email to that address with instructions on how to reset your password. If you don’t receive an email after five minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.
If one of your clients’ accounts does not have an email address associated with it, you can reset their password via the User Details page, when logged in as a user with permissions to manage the desired account.
Follow these steps in order to do this:
- Login to photoSentinel Control Hub.
- Go to the Users tab
- Click on the Details link next to the user account that you wish to reset the password for.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- You can then select either the randomly-generated password, or select the Set password manually option and enter a password of your choosing.
- Click the Submit button to set the new password.
Lodge a Support Ticket
If this article did not resolve your issue, please lodge a Support ticket.