Repeated Controller Resets
The photoSentinel unit is recovering from unexpected resets.
Possible Event Code Triggers
- Low power system reset (BRO)
- External Reset (EXT)
- JTAG Reset (JTG)
- Unit powered up (PWR)
- Soft System reset (SWW)
You can find the triggering event code and when it occurred by viewing the System Messages on the Status page for this installation. System Messages are indicated with an * next to the Status.
- Updating to the latest firmware can improve system behaviour. Contact our Support Team to update the firmware remotely.
- Prepare an onsite visit to replace the controller in the system.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the controller for 10 seconds, and then reconnect it and turn the system back ON
- If you have a premium Mach II, connect a LAN/Ethernet cable to the controller. The other end can be plugged into an active network port (router, powerline or access point).
- Check for visible hardware damage
- Replace your installation’s controller
If this article did not resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.