General Camera Issue
Possible Event Code Triggers
- Failed to configure Low Power Trigger session (LPT)
- Camera error when uploading missed photos (MCE)
- Missed photo scan failed (MSF)
You can find the triggering event code and when it occurred by viewing the System Messages on the Status page for this installation. System Messages are indicated with an * next to the Status.
- Format the microSD card to remove corruption on the card that may be causing errors. You can format the card from your installation’s Config page under ‘Advanced options’
- Pro/Mini/Lite: ‘Format SD card…’, then click ‘Save’.
- Mach II: ‘Delete all photos from the camera SD card…’, then click ‘Save’.
This will clear all photos from the microSD card. Photos that haven’t been uploaded, or synced to the external drive, will be lost. With an End of Day upload schedule, you can attempt to upload the missed photos, otherwise a photo backup will require a site visit.
To set an End of Day upload, go to your installation’s Config page and find the ‘End of day uploading’ section. Tick the checkbox and choose a time to upload. The schedule must not coincide with your . You can select a date range to look for specific photos to upload.
Updating to the latest firmware can improve system behaviour. Contact our Support Team to update the firmware remotely.
- Reconnect or replace the LPT (Remote Trigger) cable, making sure that the 2.5mm jack in the controller is plugged in fully.
- Reconnect or replace the camera cable/s:
- Mach II: Replace the USB cable.
- Pro: Replace the SD ribbon, trigger and/or power cables.
- Format the microSD card from the camera menu or replace it. To access camera settings:
- Mach II and Pro: Switch the controller to SETUP/Camera test mode.
- Mini/Lite: Switch the controller to Camera test mode, and the camera to ON.
- A microSD card for Pro or Mini should be Class 4 or lower, and NON UHS-I spec.
- Reset or replace the camera. If there is an error message on the camera display, use this to diagnose what needs to be reconnected or replaced.
If this article did not resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.