Firmware Version Changelog – APEX
- Clear the photo buffer on initial startup to prevent photos from previous projects uploading
- Adjusted the temperature measurement method
- Improved handling of external drive issues
- Adjusted synchronisation of photo metadata to end of session
APEX firmware version 1.0.0 uses Mach II firmware 4.6.0 as its base.
- New and improved scheduling feature and interface with updated Config page
- Advanced remote camera control feature now now available for all users
- Smarter, improved check-in behaviour
- Improved handling of external drive formatting
- Improved Support experience by expanding available information in system logs
- Improved and further stabilised the system architecture
- Upgraded OS version
Lodge a Support Ticket
If this article did not resolve your issue, please lodge a Support ticket.