Below Voltage Threshold
The battery voltage has dropped below the configured warning threshold. The default threshold for the Mach II/Pro/Mini is 7500mV. The default threshold for the Lite is 3700mV.
Possible Event Code Triggers
- Battery Voltage getting too low (VBT)
You can find the triggering event code and when it occurred by viewing the System Messages on the Status page for this installation. System Messages are indicated with an * next to the Status.
- If you are receiving alerts too frequently, you can lower the threshold. We recommend 7500mV. You can change these settings on your installation’s Config page under ‘Advanced settings’.
- You can lower the system’s power consumption by taking and uploading fewer photos. You can change these settings on your installation’s Config page under ‘When to take photos’ and ‘Upload / Connection settings’.
- Updating to the latest firmware can improve system behaviour. Contact our Support Team to update the firmware remotely.
- Reconnect power input to the photoSentinel unit and test the voltage by viewing your installation’s voltage log on the Status page. If the voltage is still low, test with a replacement AC charger or solar panel.
- Replace the current battery with a fully charged battery.
If this article did not resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team.