Reset the Password for a User Account
You can reset your password for your photoSentinel Gallery/Control Hub if you need a new password.
To reset your password, follow these steps in order:
- Go to https://setup.photosentinel.com.au
- Click on the Forgot Password? link below the Login button.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your account into the Email address field and click the Submit button.
- You should soon receive an email to that address with your new temporary password. If you don’t receive an email after five minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.
If one of your clients’ accounts does not have an email address associated with it, you can reset their password via the Users page, when logged in as a user with permissions to manage the desired account.
Follow these steps in order to do this:
- Login to photoSentinel Control Hub.
- Go to the Management - Users tab
- Click on the Manage link next to the user account that you wish to reset the password for.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- You can then select either the randomly-generated password, or select the Set password manually option and enter a password of your choosing.
- Click the Submit button to set the new password.