Repeated Controller Resets
The photoSentinel unit is recovering from unexpected resets
Possible Event Code Triggers
- Low power system reset (BRO)
- External Reset (EXT)
- JTAG Reset (JTG)
- Unit powered up (PWR)
- Soft System reset (SWW)
You can find the triggering event code and when it occurred by viewing the System Messages on the Status page for this installation. System Messages are indicated with an * next to the Status.
- Updating to the latest firmware can improve system behaviour. Contact our Support Team to update the firmware remotely.
- Prepare an onsite visit to replace the controller in the system.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the controller for 10 seconds, and then reconnect it and turn the system back ON
- If you have a Tempo or Mach II with the optional ethernet cable add-on, connect to an active router.
- Check for visible hardware damage
- Replace your installation’s controller