Photo Forwarding Failure
The installation is not forwarding photos correctly to an active photo forwarding location.
Type of Photo Forwarding Update
You can locate the time and details of the alert under System Logs on the Status page for this installation.
Gray logs indicate the photo was forwarded successfully.
Yellow logs indicate a photo forward attempt failed and another attempt will be made to forward the photo.
Red logs indicate a photo forward has been unsuccessful after multiple attempts. Manual intervention is required. Try the troubleshooting tasks below.
- Check if the data allowance on the photo forward location is sufficient.
- Check if login credentials for the photo forward location have been changed.
- On your installation’s ‘Photo Forwarding’ page: Check that the photo forwarding path is an exact match to the location. Check for typos or unusual characters.
- Turn off the Photo Forwarding location on for the installation.
- When multiple units forwarding to a location with the same account, the location may have too many simultaneous connections.
- Change each installation’s schedule, so that units will connect and upload at different times.
- Updating to the latest firmware can improve system behaviour. Contact our Support Team to update the firmware remotely.