Configure Alert for AC Power Disconnected
By default, your installation will generate an Alert when the battery voltage level drops below the threshold of 7600 mv (7.6 volts).
If your installation is powered by AC, you can change this threshold so an Alert is generated sooner, if the power is unplugged.
To detect when AC power is disconnected on a photoSentinel Tempo, Mach II, Mini or Pro, set this threshold to 8100 mv (8.1 volts).
To detect when AC power is disconnected on a photoSentinel Lite, set this threshold to 4000 mv (4.0 volts).
Configure your voltage threshold by doing the following steps:
- From the dropdown, select the installation that you want to set AC power disconnection warnings for
- Go to your installation’s Config tab.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Set the value for Voltage Threshold to trigger Alert to:
- 8100 for Tempo, Mach II, Mini and Pro installations
- 4000 for Lite installations
Note: Do not type “mv” next to the value.
- Click on “Save” at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Your installation will now generate Alerts when the battery voltage drops soon after the AC power is disconnected.
To learn how to change other Alerts and Notification preferences, or to learn more about the Alerts System, read our Knowledge Base article on Alerts.